Sunday, November 22, 2009

NaNoWriMo Sneak Peek

Yes it is November, so that means one thing, right? NaNoWriMo! The time of year when writers of all ages and talents get together to write novels! Because that is what NaNoWriMo is all about: National Novel Writing Month is what it is abbreviated for.
Now, I have done NaNoWriMo in years past and they all have been a blast, but I wanted this year to be more interesting that before. I had my novel planned before NaNo started and it was my dream plot. It was to be a sequel to last years novel which had fairies in it. Alas though, for this novel I had to wave good bye to the fairies and their Secret Forest. My main character had to find a new world. A land stuck in time. But I don't want to give too much away.
"Into the Secret Forest" was the first.
"Out of the Hidden Past" is the sequel.
"Through the murky Waters" is going to be the trequel*
Now I will give you a sneak peek into my novel. A picture is worth a thousand words.



Welcome to Dover Castle in Kent. (Pretend thats not where it is. Ok?) There is a castle in "Out of the Hidden Past" that just so happens to look like this. Cool isn't it?

*Trequel: A word I made up that means third in a series.

2 comments:

Eldarwen said...

I AWARDED YOU!

Elizabeth J. said...

Sounds like a very interesting story.