Tuesday, August 18, 2009

All I have been doing

This last week I was at the high school for eleven hours every day. Yeah I was practicing marching band. But so much has happened I can't really tell you all of it. Well, maybe I will tell you through pictures because I have some pics that a mom sent to me.

This is Mr. Houser our band director. (he got a little frustrated)






And the girl wearing the sun glasses that plays the flute is my third cousin. We randomly found out one day that we were related.

And I am the center tuba player. The guys around me sure look like tuba players but I hope I don't!

And then at the end of last week which is called heat week ( The hardest week) The leaders gave awards to the kids who did best that week, and I got the Epic Award for being the most epic.

Well that is what happened this week, heat week. Ah, what a week it was!

8 comments:

Hannah Nicole said...

Fun week! :D

Hannah

DTH Rocket said...

Exciting!

Tuba sure is an honorable instrument.

Paul Mulder said...

That's...epic. lol. I'd assume that's pretty good, but it also sounds cool. Great job!

Rachel Kimberly said...

I don't think I could do that...

Elizabeth J. said...

Sounds like a fun thing to do.=)

Anonymous said...

Good job! So you play the tuba? =)

Rachel Kimberly said...

I tagged you!

Abigail Hastings said...

Yup. I play the tuba.