Sunday, September 6, 2009

I was tagged by Evergreena my sister! This tag is the "30 Things You Probably Don't Know About Me" tag. Well this is my first time getting tagged so here I go!
1. I love India, maybe a future home of mine?
2. I mouth my words silently after talking.(Some people are driven nuts by this)
3. I'm crazy over the color purple.
4. I day dream about flying like a bird! WEEE!
5. Since I can't fly, I love to ride my bike which is as close as I can get to flying...safely
6. I play the tuba, and when I start playing it is hard to get me to stop.
7. I have eaten dog food before.( Ok, ok, I was 5 years old and hungry, what else was I to do?)
8. I have read all the "Redwall" books more than once, some three times.
9. I don't have a cell phone and proud of it. I don't know why I am proud of it though.
10. I love elephants! I love them!
11. I write in my journal to often, my imagination runs away when I write in it.
12. I like the idea of someday traveling the world and living in dangerous places.
13. I'm sick right now.
14. Today is my sister's Birthday! Wish Evergreena a happy birthday!
15. I love to act. I am an actress in the making, just ask my family if I like to act and they will tell you I do it every day!
16. Ok, here's a good one I bet you never knew: I already ran out of things you don't know about me! Think think think.
17. I sleep in the basement where creepy spiders live under the bed. Yup.
18. The first story I wrote was called "Abby Is" and it didn't make much sense, but I was proud of it.
19. My sister is nineteen.
20. I used to carry an old rag doll everywhere I went, even to the store. I stopped doing that a few years ago though.
21. I am left handed! Go left handers!
22. I used to like rolling in the garden dirt. Yeah, I stopped doing that awhile ago too.
23. My name isn't really Hepzibah for which I am sad to announce. I love that name.
24. I can't stop drawing dresses. I draw about three dresses every hour. I'm not sick of it yet.
25. My family is planning my aunt and uncle 25th wedding open house right now.
26. I was born on the same day as George Washington.( He's my twin)
27. I am the only person in my whole family that has lived in the same place my entire life, and I wouldn't want to move.
28. I live on a sod farm in humble Minnesota.
29. I like it when people think I have a "Minnesota accent" when they really have the accent!
30. I love to be me, a farm girl with a passion for Jesus Christ and a love of creating. What else can I say? I wouldn't want anything more.

I now tag Brynn Richardson!

4 comments:

Paul Mulder said...

I know what you mean.. I kinda wish my name was actually Jason... and no, it's not no matter what anybody thinks. Jason Timothy Johnson is a pen name I came up with and the name I use for most internet things. My real name is... okay I'm not gunna say. if you wanna know, then ask, but I won't say for now.

DTH Rocket said...

Hee hee hee. It's supposed to be 30 things about you, not your sister or aunt and uncle!

Abigail Hastings said...

oops. Hee hee! Sorry.

Elizabeth J. said...

I'll admit that when I was younger, I sampled dog food (and cat food) too.=)