Thursday, October 15, 2009

School Life

I have been home schooled all my life but now, I am going to public school part time for high school. It is very different from the school I came from. I love the classes I love the teachers, the kids are nice most of the time, but all of it put together for six hours every day is monotonous. Thankfully I'm only going part time! School is such an opportunity to shine for Jesus, there are so many people there that haven't ever really heard of God's love or Jesus' death. School is a big place for me filled with lots of people who don't know what it's like to feel God's compassion. My life is filled with blessings that I could offer them, but why do I hold back? Why am I scared of sharing Jesus' story?
Psalm 34: 17-18
"When the righteous cry out for help,
The LORD hears and delivers them out of all their troubles.
The LORD is near to the brokenhearted
and saves the crushed in spirit."

Here is my school:

The grounds are very lovely. There is a farm right next to the school and every once in a while you can see some cows hanging around the fence, mooing. The school is an interesting place. You get kids to cows and everything in between.

5 comments:

Elizabeth J. said...

I'm glad you have the opportunity to radiate Jesus Christ.

~Miss Zara~ said...

I have special needs and I was wondering if you like to be penpals?
my email is zaramayross@fsmail.net
Please let me know
~Zara

Paul Mulder said...

Nice looking school!so how in the world is six hours only part time? I guess it doesn't matter... wait, most schools go more like eight hours don't they.. Oops.. :)

Abigail Hastings said...

Yeah I guess schools do! I don't really know to tell you the truth.

Eldarwen said...

Hey, Hepzibah! Thanks for visiting my blog! I am now following two of your blogs. :)

~Eldarwen Failariel~