Sunday, January 10, 2010

Huzzah! Huzzah! I'm back!

Yes, I am back, my computer is running well again, and I am ready to write and post more on my blogs! I had a wonderful Christmas with my family and have some exciting new years resolutions. I also have joined a new writing club with my friends and have tons of stories spinning around in my head. Now the thing is to write them down so I don't forget them. I am busy these days with my band, pep band, events for school,(I play the tuba) but thankfully Band is the only class I take at the high school so I am not so busy after all. I have so many things to write about! I don't think I could fit them all in once post, I sort of need my pictures off my camera to complete all the subjects if you know what I mean. For example I would love to show you this antique china doll I got for Christmas. She is 30 inches tall and has a homemade dress that flows past her feet, she is so wonderful. Don't worry though, I will get the pics on here sooner or later. Darn it! This isn't the picture I wanted. I guess I will leave it.
Man I need to label my pictures better, I can't find what I am looking for, all I am getting here are random pictures.
Here we are. I made a little doll and bed during Christmas out of holly fabric and red felt. I made the doll two years ago to tell the truth, but I made the bed around Christmas.And, the pic below is of the set of the play I was in, also during Christmas.
And since I didn't get to say this before bcause of the crash, I will say it now: Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, Back! Glad to hear your computer is up and running! :D

Paul Mulder said...

What was the play? Welcome back...