Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sigh...

Here I am. I have returned. I left my blog as life raced by me during the summer and I reached out to grab it. I dropped my blog because I can't juggle very well. If you get what I mean. But here I am again, sitting at the computer to tell you what life has thrown at me these days. Here is everything I have been doing:
Working. Yes, I have a job now. I'm a waitress at Walker assisted living.
Marching band. LOVE IT!!!!
Sewing a huge sewing project, I will post pictures later.
Doing things for the county fair.
Sending big brother off to college. sniff sniff.
And preparing for full time public high school. So scared!!
Well. What else. That's all I have been doing besides writing like crazy in my AMAZING novel. When it is published you all HAVE to read it!!!
Sorry this was short, but at least it was a post. I guess I will post some random photos I took two days ago.


6 comments:

DTH Rocket said...

Wow, that is really good photography. Canon's really good at close-ups. You're good at framing and composition. I like.

Rachel Kimberly said...

She's BAA-AACK!
Yay!

Great pictures. Very nice. Post again soon!

Anonymous said...

Good photography! Glad your back.

Paul Mulder said...

Sweet! I just started my Freshman year at Maranatha Baptist Academy this past Monday and since stuff has finally settled down a bit with football I thought I'd check your blog. And I have to thank you for making me realize I want to post on my blog again. So.. Thanks!

~Jase

Ellyn said...

Hey Hephzibah!! haha I follow your blog.

Abigail Hastings said...

AAAAAAND.... I'm back AGAIN!!!