Thursday, October 14, 2010

How much more?

How much more can fit in my little life? I can't juggle very well. Ever since school started up I have dropped the ball on cleaning my room, posting on my blog, writing letters to my friends, drawing costumes, writing down the ideas for my novel, and so many other things. I dropped the ball on reading too, momentarily so that I could pick my blog up.
Fall has gone by so fast. I couldn't capture it in my writing or photography fast enough. But I tried. Marching band in a HUGE part of my fall, and I did get some photos of that, so here they are.Early Rehearsalin AugustChanging into uniforms for the district show, which we got to host this year!!!

The show at Waseca High school.
They had fireworks at Waseca!

2 comments:

Mia said...

Hey, it's great to see you back in the blog world! Marching band looks f-u-n. :) I would say that I miss you, but I have been saying that a lot lately. So, instead I will say: have a fabulous day, my friend! <3

Ellyn said...

Hey :) Miss you! Hopefully we can get a writing club in soon....though I know you're probably doin' that same thing with Margaret Rowena! :D

- Ellyn