Monday, April 14, 2008

So what are my hobbies?

Well, my main interest at this point in my life I would say is taking care of children at my church's nursery. I love to watch them gradually grow in understanding of God, and learn new things. I also like to dream about the future, and how I will raise my children. I want to inspire these youger children to be creative, and not as much to copy other people in their life. Being creative really stimulates the mind and makes you feel like you have accomplished something, which you have! you will end up a happier person if you are more productive, and that is what I want to see the children at the nursery doing.

3 comments:

DTH Rocket said...

Great!

Anonymous said...

You are really blossoming as a writer. (and your spelling has improved too!) May God continue to inspire you and use you to bless others.

Anonymous said...

I like Hepzibah!!!! Luv Mia