Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Much ado about Much

Our marching band is taking a trip tomorrow to Marshall Minnesota for a competition! We get to ride in coach buses with flip down TVs and recliner chairs, the buses even have bathrooms in the back! We leave at 6:45 in the morning and will bus for four hours down to Marshall MN. I should probably be packing at the moment, because we will stay over night in a gymnasium full of hyper teens. I am so excited, I have waited all week! This is something I have never done before. By the way, is anyone here in a marching band or have been in one? I would love to know if you have gone on trips to competition before. I am looking forward to the trip back too because I will be really tired from the weekend and will be able to sleep comfortably on the bus.


I am loving the marching band, there are some really nice people in it. God has given me a wonderful opportunity to talk about him with people who need him. I have prayed all summer that I might be a blessing in someones life and I believe this is the time. You could pray though that I don't forget all God has given me in good times like this. I can already see that I have forgotten him in the last week or two.

3 comments:

Paul Mulder said...

Sounds like a nicer bus than I've ever even heard of................. ............ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ............
...

Whadd-I-miss!!??... anyways, it sounds like fun. I've never really had an opportunity to be in a marching band though.

(Sorry anybody, if I weird you out, but I like to keep things interesting so people WON'T fall asleep)

Abigail Hastings said...

Ha Ha! Yeah, but really I didn't get any sleep because of the SCARY movies that were on! YIKES!

Rachel Kimberly said...

I awarded you!